Thursday, September 25, 2008

Looking Ahead

I'm sure spending the last five of six weeks on the road hasn't helped with my outlook, but I'm going to be exhausted by the time this is all over with. That, or I'll achieve super road-warrior nirvana with the ability to hop on a plane and be ready to go at a moment's notice.

I'm already making trade-offs. Learning new things (skateboarding and DJ'ing) are falling lower and lower in priority, while traveling and riding my bike are staying at the top. There are quite a few things I want to do (diving in Bonaire or snowboard camp at Whistler) that I'm struggling to keep on the schedule. And the hard cut-off for the travel is early February (I need to start training for IM CDA).

2 comments:

Franklin said...

Jane,

Wish you best on your training. You already are giving me inspiration to exercise. This is going to make you live longer, have you already planned what are you going to do with those extra years later in life?

Franklin

Unknown said...

Ciao Jane :),
i had still tons of unread emails from my trip to Penang and your farewell was one of them. Glad to see that despite you have not a job anymore, you still have many things keeping you buys. I wish you all the best and to have fun in your ride around the world.

Antonio, Montpellier