Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everyday is a Saturday

Wow. It's beginning to really hit me that I am quitting my job. It's really nice that I'm sleeping away a Sunday afternoon, and it doesn't matter -- there's nothing that I'm rushing to do tomorrow. Once I get some pesky tasks done (scheduling appointments, expense reports) and once I plan the trips, I won't have anything I need to do. It's scary and liberating. Thank goodness Pete (and for 3 weeks his brother Ed) are taking time off too.

I'll do my best to divide my blogs into travel and training, but I train enough so that it gets incorporated into travel. While my first stops in Chicago were Portillo's and Lou Malnati's for hot dogs and pizza, my first (and only activity so far) has been a 20 mile run down the lake shore.

No comments: